Warning:[MapServer Error]: msLoadMap():

Ethan Alpert ealpert at DIGITALGLOBE.COM
Thu Dec 9 19:19:50 EST 2004

Did you check the permissions of /var/www/html/mapserver/datos.map?

Can it be read by your httpd instance?

        -----Original Message-----
        From: UMN MapServer Users List
[mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Christian Reyes A.
        Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 4:16 PM
        To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
        Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Warning:[MapServer Error]:
msLoadMap():

        Hi Map Server Users

        Just download and install all software to run mapserv and
mapscript, but when point my browser to test PHP script receive the next
messages:

        Warning:[MapServer Error]: msLoadMap(): in
/var/www/html/mapserver/test.php on line 19
        Warning: Failed to open map file
/var/www/html/mapserver/datos.map in /var/www/html/mapserver/test.php on
line 19
        Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/mapserver/test.php on line 46

         I tried with many configurations, modify path (relative,
direct, etc) always receive same messages

        Version of installed software are next:

        RedHat 9.0
        Apache 2.0.40-21
        PHP 4.2.2
        Mapserver 4.4.0
        PROJ.4.3.3
        GDAL 1.2.5
        pdflib 6.0.1
        gd-2.0.33
        libtiff 3.5.7-11
        libjpeg 6b-26
        libpng 1.2.2
        zlib-1.1.4-8
        xerces 1_6_0

        parameter for compiling mapserver:

        --with-freetype=/usr --with-zlib=/usr --with-png=/usr
--with-jpeg=/usr --with-pdf --with-eppl --with-proj=/usr --with-sde=no
--with-geos=no --with-mpatrol=no --with-ogr=/usr/local/bin/gdal-config
--with-gdal=/usr/local/bin/gdal-config --with-tiff=/usr
--with-php=/usr/local/php-4.2.2 --with-php-regex --with-proj=no
--with-curl=no --enable-debug --with-wms=no --with-wfs=no --with-wcs=no
--with-wmsclient=no --with-wfsclient=no

        No mayor compiling warningsr, only variables declared but not
used

        I'm stuck , anybody can help to resolve this problem ( if
solution is not a problem !!!)

        Thanks

        Regards Christian Reyes

        PD: Sorry for my English, i hope your understand