Oracle Spatial / ArcSDE connection

Sa šo Celarc saso.celarc at HERMES-PLUS.SI
Mon Dec 13 05:28:47 EST 2004

Thanks very much.

I tested them both. Connection to ArcSDE works fine and fast.
When connecting to Oracle Spatial, the small zoom is also working, but when
I zoom in to scale  about 1:10000 or more, the mapserver crashes. I get
"mapserver.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close...". I have:

MapServer version 4.4.0 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=PDF
OUTPUT=SWF SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS
=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER INPUT=SDE INPUT=POSTGIS INPU
T=ORACLESPATIAL INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Web Server is Apache on Windows XP.
Where could be a problem ?

Regards,
Sašo Celarc