jbox- java applet notinited

Dan Liu Dan.Liu at STATE.MN.US
Tue Dec 14 10:10:09 EST 2004

Hi Richard,
Is there any way to fix this error? I tried everything. The 'applet noinited
error' still shows from time to time on both Mozilla and IE.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Greenwood [mailto:richard.greenwood at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 4:26 PM
To: Dan Liu
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] jbox- java applet notinited

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:18:39 -0600, Dan Liu <Dan.Liu at state.mn.us> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> Is it possible that sometimes the applet is requesting the image before it
> has been completely written to disk on the server?

Possible, but not likely.

I have seen the appplet notinited errors in the one case which I
described in my first email. And this had to do strictly with client
(browser) side problems. So I wanted to look at your application and
see if there was anything similar. I'll check it out as soon as I get
a chance.

What Browser and Java VM are you using? Have you tested with other
browser/VM configurations?

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood