Keeping tempfiles

Trond Michelsen trondmm-mapserver at CRUSADERS.NO
Thu Dec 16 07:50:25 EST 2004

Hi. Is it possible to get mapserver to not delete the temp-files. I'm
using mapserver as a WMS-client, and I'm frequently getting error-messages like this:

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'kart'.
msDrawRaster(): Image handling error. Unrecognized or unsupported image format
drawEPP(): Image handling error. /var/www/tmp/1103200159255940.img.tmp is not an EPPL file.

But it works fine when I reload the page. I would like to inspect this
file to see if my WMS-server is doing something it shouldn't, but the
file is gone when I look in /var/www/tmp

--
Trond Michelsen