jbox- java applet notinited

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 16 15:39:09 EST 2004

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:31:12 -0600, Dan Liu <Dan.Liu at state.mn.us> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> Thank you for the suggestions.
> The error I got from Java console is:
> netscape.javascript.JSException: Failure to evaluate
> reset_handler('jBox',-1.0,-1.0,-1.0,-1.0);
>
>         at sun.plugin.javascript.ocx.JSObject.eval(Unknown Source)
>
>         at jBoxPNG.boxoff(Unknown Source)

>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>         at sun.plugin.com.MethodDispatcher.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>         at sun.plugin.com.DispatchImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
> And on any computers I tried this demo got the grey image with a red cross.
> So I don't think it is not client configuration.
>
> Thanks again.
> Dan

Dan, I just went to your site and panned & zoomed a few dozen times
and could not reproduce the error. Can you tell me exactly what steps
you are doing when the error occurs? Have you tried it from outside
your local network - like could there be a proxy error or something?

Rich
--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com