crosshatch

John Bolster jb at NUCOMP.COM
Thu Dec 16 17:51:11 EST 2004

Hello,

I've figured out how to fill polygons with a crosshatch by using a vector
symbol with points of 0 0 1 1 and this gives a nice diagonal line. But how
can I make the crosshatch line thicker so it is more bold? I can vary the
spacing with the size attribute in the class, but this doesn't change the
thickness of the crosshatch line itself.

I've experimented with trying to make a filled vector symbol that's thicker
but I haven't been able to make one that lines up to form continuous hatch
lines. Anyone have any suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks,

John Bolster