MySQL on windows

Janeks Kamerovskis janeks.kamerovskis at SILVA.LV
Fri Dec 17 08:17:01 EST 2004

You can use them as Virtual OGR data.
I succesfuly got to display points and poligons.

For points it was simple table with X and Y in separate columns.

For poligons I store poligons in Geom columns, but to use them in as Virtual
data I had to make query, that converts native mySql Geom to WKT format.

See Wiki docs and list archive!

brgds
Janeks