Virtual Spatial Data crashing map

Mike Davis mike.and.kerry at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 20 20:57:26 EST 2004

I am using the version of GDAL shiping with the windows binaries from
maptools.  It is version 1.2.5.

I have been looking through various lists, searching for clues as to
why I can't access the data.  I noticed the note about environmental
variables being set correctly, but we are using IIS not Apache.

I have placed the .ovf file at the shapepath to help keep things
simple, but still no-go.  There must be some sort of environmental
limitation keeping mapserver from accessing the file...