wfs GetFeature problem

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Tue Dec 21 16:12:53 EST 2004

> I put a world rivers.shp layer from ESRI demo data in
> MapServer 4.4 WFS. This is my getFeature request (click to
> see the GML return):
> http://130.63.110.128/scripts/mapserv.exe?map=d:\data\wfs\gsn_
>wfs.map&request=ge
>tfeature&service=wfs&typename=rivers&version=1.0.0

>But the format of the generated GML does not look right. Each pair of x
andy coordinates of some MultiLineString >features is NOT seperated by a
delimiter such as " ". As a result, the XML parser can not parse them.
Below is one> >GML-based MultiLineString feature.

Wierd.  I ran the request above, and the coordinates come back ok for
me, i.e.:

x,y x,y x,y

..Tom