Behind a firewall

Paco Regodon mapserver at METEOLOGICA.ES
Wed Dec 22 11:04:37 EST 2004

If your firewall is running Apache (or has port 80 redirected to an Apache
server), you can add some directives to it:

# CGI mapserver
ProxyPass /cgi-bin/mapserv http://myserver.intranet/cgi-bin/mapserv
ProxyPassReverse /cgi-bin/mapserv http://myserver.intranet/cgi-bin/mapserv

Paco Regodon