GDAL Problem with TILEINDEX-Shape

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at CCGIS.DE
Wed Dec 22 12:17:30 EST 2004

Hi list,

I have a Probem with my rasterdata. I want to display my tif-File and
have a Tileshape.

My rasterdata is displayed fine. But when i choose an extent where i
select 4 Tiles (like in the "picture" below) ms says unable to draw layer

----|----

When I select an extent where only one tile has to be displayed,
everything works fine.

In other projects tileshape-buisiness is no problem.

here is the debug-message :
GetBlockRef failed at X block offset 0, Y block offset 629: Unable to
access file. GDALRasterIO() failed: drawGDAL()

Does anybody has an idea what can be wrong? Thanks for your help.

Astrid Emde

  Astrid Emde
  CCGIS GbR
  Siemensstraße 8