Timeout with REQUIRES

Mon Dec 27 20:06:46 EST 2004

Oh, also post the entire mapfile if you would...

>>> Abe Gillespie <agillesp at VT.EDU> 12/27/04 4:41 PM >>>
Uh, no, that shouldn't be a problem.  If it was, the whole map file
wouldn't parse correctly.  That single quote just adds a "feet"
designation to the elevation measurement.  In fact, if I remove the
"Buildings 0" layer completely, everything runs fine.

-Abe

On Dec 27, 2004, at 5:05 PM, Ethan Alpert wrote:

> Look at the TEXT label for the Flood Elevation layer.
>
> TEXT ([ELEVATION]')
>
> You're missing a '
>
> I've had all kinds of problems before when I miss a " or '
>
> -e

MapServer