HTML Legend Operators

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Wed Dec 29 08:53:14 EST 2004

Hi Rene,

The operators are: eq|neq|isset|isnull

I think default behaviour with nesting if statements is AND, i.e. I tried
using the below example but nothing showed up for a layer which was named
ExpressionBuilderAnnotation:

[if name=layer_name oper=eq value=ExpressionBuilderAnnotation]
[if name=layer_name oper=eq value=LabelAnnotation]
[if name=layer_name oper=eq value=MapNotesAnnotation]
<h1>test</h1>
[/if]
[/if]
[/if]
[/if]

You can always copy the html you want to output if you want ORs, so e.g.

[if name=layer_name oper=eq value=ExpressionBuilderAnnotation]
<h1>test</h1>
[/if]
[if name=layer_name oper=eq value=LabelAnnotation]
<h1>test</h1>
[/if]
[if name=layer_name oper=eq value=MapNotesAnnotation]
<h1>test</h1>
[/if]

Hope this helps.

Best regards,