[Mapserver-users] CGI variables

Frank Koormann frank.koormann at intevation.de
Mon Jan 5 04:29:17 EST 2004

Davide,

* Palle Due Larsen <palle at mail-online.dk> [040104 21:52]:
> Hi,
>
> Looks like the same old thing: You must specify a pattern for data in
> the url. DATAPATTERN "*" in the map file should do it. I assume you are
> using mapserver 4.0x.
>
> Best regards
>
> Palle Due Larsen
> Carl Bro GIS&IT

I addition to what Palle said (which is correct):
- In your example both path strings are equal. If you really tried this
  you shouldn't get a change in background image.
- In your example is a typo in the URL (Backgruond)
- I haven't checked the mapserver parsers in detail but the
  layer name (Background_10k) might be a problem too. You may change
  this eg to Background10k just for a check.

Regards

        Frank

--
Frank Koormann                             <frank.koormann at intevation.de>