[Mapserver-users] WMS & Web Object Empty tag

Julien, Heryk hjulien at nrcan.gc.ca
Mon Jan 5 09:53:14 EST 2004

Hi to all,
I'm successfully calling a remote MapServer WMS layers in my mapfile.
However when I query a zone with no features, my "Empty" tag is ignored.
Just to make sure I added the "WEB EMPTY" mapfile object in both the wms
client and service mapfiles. But it didn't work.

Does anyone know if the "WEB EMPTY" mapfile object is ignored when calling a
mapserver WMS service?

If I put aside the wms service and use my mapfile directly, the empty tag
functions correctly.

Anyone can help me?

Héryk
NRCan