[Mapserver-users] WFS support

Amit S BEHERE abehere at cs.ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 6 18:19:13 EST 2004

Hi,

There is not a win32 binary for Mapserver 4.0.1 (with WFS support). Is
there a way I can use the the source for mapserver 4.0.1 to build it for
windows. If there is, is there any documentation available regarding the
same. When might the binary for Mapserver 4.0.1 be released ?

Thanks,
Amit Behere.
UCSD.
"Technology doesn't make your life more difficult or easy, it just changes
the rules"......Vishwanathan Anand