[Mapserver-users] visual symbology guide

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 9 17:30:25 EST 2004

Hi Héryk,

no not looking for a logo, but looking for practical and visual examples
of what is possible with Mapserver SYMBOL definitions.

Ofcourse there is a SYMBOL part in the MAP file reference guide, but this
is just plain text. I think it would be a nice idea to have e.g. a PDF
document containing visual examples of what nice things are possible with
SYMBOL definitions, and next to it the SYMBOL definition used to generate
that kind  of symbol.

Best regards,
Bart