[Mapserver-users] WMS LAYERS=

Julien, Heryk hjulien at nrcan.gc.ca
Mon Jan 12 17:15:49 EST 2004

Salut Nick,

I did a couple of tests and I'm also having weird behaviors with the
layering order of points, lines and polygons.

The only way I can correctly order my layers is to set them all to OFF (or
to ON) and respect the following layering order in the mapfile: Polygons
first, lines second and points last. No layers are set to default!

I think you could also make more the one WMS call for each layer and order
them as you wish but the final map resolution would probably not be as good.

Bonne chance!
Héryk