[Mapserver-users] MUM 2004

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jan 12 18:08:46 EST 2004

Hi Puneet,

The initial information on next year's MUM is in a message I sent in
December:

http://lists.gis.umn.edu/pipermail/mapserver-users/2003-December/009080.html

Short answer is -- Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - June
9-11, 2004. Host is the Ottawa MapServer Users Group.

Cost should not be significantly different. Much more detail will be
available within the next few weeks.

Dave