[Mapserver-users] Re: PHP MapScript

Paul Spencer spencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jan 13 21:12:02 EST 2004

Brian,

you had probably given up hope, but I left your email in my inbox and
have finally done something about it :)

you can download the package from

http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/netbin/phpms_workshop.zip

The presentation was developed using pres2 which is a php presentation
system, it is somewhat tricky to get working and I haven't had time to
set it up again.  When I do, I will export the presentation as a PDF or
something.

But all the code and stuff is there.

Cheers,

Paul