[Mapserver-users] (no subject)

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Wed Jan 14 11:33:03 EST 2004

Hi again,
I'm just having a little trouble understanding what you mean when you say
"static"  versus "dynamic".  So do you believe that mapserv.exe is running
correctly and that you just have problems with viewing the data?  Are maps
images being created in your temporary folder.  Perhaps you could show us a
copy of your .map file too.

Tyler

Montoya Martín del Campo Miguel Angel <mmontoya at guadalajara.gob.mx> wrote
on 01/14/2004 09:19:00 AM: