[Mapserver-users] Mapserver + PostGIS for dummies.

Zamil Murji Zamil.Murji at divestco.com
Fri Jan 16 15:56:39 EST 2004

Alternatively, you could edit your pg_hba.conf and add an entry for your database and database user with "trust" (don't remember if it has to be UPPERCASE) as your method.

I don't suggest this for a production environment, but this is a quick and dirty way to check if this is the issue.

Hope this helps,
Zamil