[Mapserver-users] queryByAttributes/mapscript

robert fritz robert-fritz at web.de
Mon Jan 19 12:13:30 EST 2004

Hello,

I want to use php_mapscript and querybyAttributes, but I do not now how to use it.
What do I have to use for qitem & qstring (int queryByAttributes(string qitem, string qstring, int mode))?
I know how to use qstring & qitem via cgi, but i do not know how to use qstring etc. and mapscript.

qitem = "ID"  (Type:String)
value = "aa12"
qstring = ?
  something like
   $qstring = "\"ID\" = ".$value; // please help
   $qstring = "\"[ID]\" = ".$value; // please help
   $qstring = "\"[ID]\" =~ ".$value; // please help

   Thank you,
   Robert