[Mapserver-users] Raster Legend Icons etc.

Emilio Mayorga emiliom at u.washington.edu
Mon Jan 19 13:54:17 EST 2004

I believe this is a bug or limitation in Mapserver. I sent a message to
the list about the exact same issue a month ago. This is the last
message from the thread:
http://lists.gis.umn.edu/pipermail/mapserver-users/2003-December/009077.html

I think I ended up filing a bug in bugzilla. I  just tried searching
bugzilla for bugs filed by me, but I'm not too familiar with bugzilla,
so I wasn't successful. Oh well.

I gave up and ended up converting my 24big image to an indexed 8bit image.

Good luck!

-Emilio

Message: 15