[Mapserver-users] Query on Oracle Layer!?!?

Wim Blanken PI wim.blanken at planet.nl
Wed Jan 21 11:24:21 EST 2004

Hello Nicolas,

That is right. With the built-in oracle functionality you cannot use query
with oracle layers.
If you however compile mapserver with OGR then you can use the query
function with oracle.
If you are working on windows maybe someone has a version for you that
includes this functionality?

Regards,

Wim Blanken
The Netherlands