TR: [Mapserver-users] Implementing ArcView's "hot link" function in MapServer

Julien, Heryk hjulien at nrcan.gc.ca
Wed Jan 21 12:27:34 EST 2004

Hi,
I haven't tried but I have an idea. Creat a query template that fetches the
related point url from the shapefile dbf. In the query template, mapserver
could put the url in a automatic relocate function which could get you web
page, picture or... anything else.

Exemple in a html heading: <meta http-equiv="REFRESH" content="0;
URL=http://[MY_URL]">

Good luck

Heryk
NRCan