[Mapserver-users] Query on Oracle Layer!?!?

nicolas.fortin at ec.gc.ca nicolas.fortin at ec.gc.ca
Thu Jan 22 09:08:56 EST 2004

Hi Fernando,

I want to do simple query for the moment like this:

I have water-level stations on my map, when querying one, I want to see
other fields of the same Oracle table (LAT, LON, IDSTN, NAME, etc) so I can
build a link to an asp page where I can't make more complex queries on other
tables (water level of the last day, max/min of the month, etc)

If it's not possible now, I have to find a way to do this...

Nicolas