[Mapserver-users] (newbie): Win32 Apache error when calling Mapserv.exe

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Mon Jan 26 16:54:40 EST 2004

Tyler,

Thanks for coming back to this.  I found a few more inconsistencies with
the configuration file.  Those last two lines might actually be
ok--there might be a beginning <IfModule mod_alias.c> tag somewhere
above the beginning of the snippet Yuri sent us.

What I would try then, Yuri, is comment out the <IfModule
mod_perl.c></IfModule> block:

<Directory "C:/phpdev/www/cgi-bin">

#<IfModule mod_perl.c>
#  Sethandler perl-script
#  PerlHandler Apache::Registry
#  PerlSendHeader On
#  </IfModule>
  Options All MultiViews
    AllowOverride None
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

Oh, one more thing...  Perhaps this is all you need to do.  Change
"Options All MultiViews" to "Options ExecCGI".  Hah!  I just saw the
line above.  I bet that's all you need to do.

-Perry