[Mapserver-users] mapserver demo problems

piccola piccola at syuro.cside.com
Mon Jan 26 21:38:29 EST 2004

Hello everyone.

I know ,this problem is famous.
But ,I cannot fix.

I write here something that I changed my settings.
Please teach me , How to fix.

*problem*
On client PC.
The browser(IE) indicate 'http://localhost/gis/demo_init.html'.
I click the button 'initialize'.
Then... The browser indicated next message.
|msLoadMap(): General error message. Undefined overlay symbol "symbols/ctyhwy.gif" in class |0, style 0 of layer ctyrdln3_anno.
|msAddImageSymbol(): General error message. Unable to load GIF symbol.

*What I changed*
-made all PNG image from gif.And I set png-files(s) to same folder.
-edited some text that the word 'gif' change to 'png'.
 (about *.pl  *.html  Entries)

But.....
Error message do NOT change.
How do I fix ?