[Mapserver-users] OT: ArcView Line Theme

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Tue Jan 27 15:29:45 EST 2004

Because MapScript can create shapefiles and ArcView can read them you
could create something like:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PerlMapScriptExamples35ex8
It may be an ugly example because of all the code required to read from
the Palm DB file but the MapScript code is pretty straight forward (I
think).

HTH

Lowell

The following message was sent by "Kieran J. Ames"
<kames at keyspanenergy.com> on Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:38:27 -0500.