[Mapserver-users] Hi, does anybody know that how to get extend values for LAEA from a shape file?

teoman teoman teoman872 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 17:52:29 EST 2004

--0-916408574-1075243949=:69767

How can I get the "EXTENT" values for LAEA(Lambert Azimuthal Equal-Area projectionLambert Azimuthal Equal-Area projection) from a .shp file?

I am using ogrinfo tool but it only gives me the Geographic Extent values...
can anybody help please?

thanks alot in advance..
--teoman

--0-916408574-1075243949=:69767

<DIV>Hi,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>How can I get the "EXTENT" values for LAEA(Lambert Azimuthal Equal-Area projectionLambert Azimuthal Equal-Area projection) from a .shp file?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am using ogrinfo tool but it only gives me the Geographic Extent values...</DIV>
<DIV>can anybody help please?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks alot in advance..</DIV>
<DIV>--teoman</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>