[Mapserver-users] JBox: Setting busy image

Palanisamy, Giri palanisamyg at ornl.gov
Wed Jan 28 09:43:24 EST 2004

HI,

I am reposting this question.

I am trying to show an intermediate busy image while the JBox applet
working, something very similar to

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/maps/landview.html

when you click any zoom option, you will notice a 'Making your map...'
image in this page.. I would like to do the same function.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

Giri