[Mapserver-users] Customizing query results using GMAP

kallwn kallwn at icircus.net
Wed Jan 28 15:27:18 EST 2004

I'm running Mapserver, MapLab 2.01RC3 on an Apache 2 server all sitting on a
W2K server (installed from ms4w binary). I'm using GMAP to make the final
application and everything seems to be working great. However the results
from a query is showing a lot information from the layers that is not
needed. So I've been trying to customize the output for each layer but
nothing has been changed. I've searched the list archives and found some
suggestions and tried them but nothing seems to be working.  I've tried
setting up metadata with the columns I want returned, making my own
templates and point to them in the map file but I still get the same
results.  Almost all of the layers (20 of them) are in static shape files
and 1 is in a postgresql database. Everything works except for customizing
the results of a query. Does anyone have any suggestions?