[Mapserver-users] Tiled TIFFs - Error 4 - Problem Resolved

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Thu Jan 29 16:29:40 EST 2004

Bob -

It is hard to imagine how the Move command would make a difference.
However, it is also possible (from your scenario) that for some reason
the ARC/INFO script was incorrectly creating those files when writing
them to a different location.  I'm not saying either scenario sounds
likely, but they're both consistent with the results!

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.