[Mapserver-users] latest window binary with gdal csv version

we wei mapgisnewbies at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 00:19:40 EST 2004

--0-1532763892-1075439980=:61634

Hello all,

I am working on a problem with database access in the mapserver.  And I noticed that there is a new feature from the latest gdal/ogr library ( CVS version as of 2004-01-06 ) that doesn't need require the spatial library.  I am very interested in it.  And i just wonder if there is any pre-complied window binary which include this latest gdal package in it so that I can give a try.

Many thanks!

Stephanie

--0-1532763892-1075439980=:61634

<DIV>Hello all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am working on a problem with database access in the mapserver.&nbsp; And I noticed that there is a new feature from the latest gdal/ogr library ( CVS version as of 2004-01-06 )&nbsp;that doesn't need require the spatial library.&nbsp; I am very interested in it.&nbsp; And i just wonder if there is any pre-complied window binary which include this latest gdal package in it so that I can give a try.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Many thanks!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Stephanie</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>