[Mapserver-users] I have some landsat 7 data that I want to tile : overlap + transparency

Stephen Clark stephen.clark at focus.ca
Fri Jan 30 19:57:29 EST 2004

Tom,

Is this the same as the CANIMAGE WMS layer from :

"http://wms.cits.rncan.gc.ca/cgi-bin/cubeserv.cgi?"

If so I already have this layer added to MapServer.

My use of Landsat 7 Imagery is for a backdrop in my PDF files.  But I cannot
get the WMS server to produce a 300 dpi image so I need to copy them locally
to produce the 300 dpi PDF files.

Do you know of a WMS command that will produce an image ad a particular DPI?

thanks
Stephen