[Mapserver-users] wms server projection

Markus Schnider sp_ml at sourcepole.com
Fri Jul 2 02:09:50 EDT 2004

Thanks

This works fine.
The it exists also a WEB part. I would write the projection like you wrote in
the WEB part:

  WEB
    IMAGEPATH "/var/lib/gisdata/ms_tmp/"
    IMAGEURL "/ms_tmp/"
    MINSCALE 25000
    METADATA
      "WMS_TITLE" "WMS test"
      "WMS_ABSTRACT" "test on postgis"
      "WMS_ACCESSCONSTRAINTS" none
      "wms_onlineresource"  "http://something/cgi-bin/wms?"
      "wms_srs"             "EPSG:4326 AUTO:42001"
    END
    #QUERYFORMAT text/html # version 4.2 of mapserver
  END

I mean: How could I write my own projection with the variabel WMS_SRS?
Or: Do I need this entry?

Thanks

Markus Schnider