[Mapserver-users] Reloading WMS layers - timing question

Tyler Mitchell tjmitchell at riverside.bc.ca
Mon Jul 5 12:00:44 EDT 2004

I'm getting slightly confused by some WMS layer behaviour.
I've got numerous layers, one of which is wms (see map file snippits
below).
The wms layer usually loads up within 4-5 seconds.  But I'm finding when I
turn on other layers or zoom in while other layers are drawing, the wms
layer doesn't appear.  There is also no time lag, so I know it's not even
trying wms.  But if I request a redraw, it usually (not always) draws the
wms layer then.

Is there something wrong with the format of my layer in the map file?
Has anyone else seen this behaviour?

Tyler

-------

LAYER