[Mapserver-users] msDrawMap() error

David Fawcett David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Tue Jul 6 10:40:14 EDT 2004

Oliver,

Is admin.shp really in
C:\library\sites\mapserver\projects\testing\admin ?

Do you have the directory rights set so your Web user can read files in
that directory?

David.

David J. Fawcett
MN Office of Environmental Assistance

>>> "Oliver Ishmael" <oliver_ishmael at hotmail.com> 7/4/2004 6:09:23 AM

Hi all,

i am still trying to write my first .map file but have run into the
following errors:

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'luzon'.
msSHPOpenFile(): Unable to access file.
(C:\library\sites\mapserver\projects\testing\admin)
msSHPOpenFile(): Unable to access file.
(C:\library\sites\mapserver\projects\testing\mapserver/admin)

I have attached a copy of my .map file and hope that someone can offer
little help. As always any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Oliver Ishmael