DXF in mapserver (was Re: [Mapserver-users] (no subject) )

Tyler Mitchell tjmitchell at riverside.bc.ca
Tue Jul 6 11:06:42 EDT 2004

I haven't used it myself, but I assume that GD by default doesn't include
DXF capabilities.
Either way, if there is enough interest and some funding available, I
suggest discussing this with Frank Warmerdam (cc:'d) to see if he can add
it into his GDAl/OGR library.  Therefore NO conversion would be necessary
and MapServer could read it in as "native" (through OGR) data source.

Tyler

"Daniele Margotti" <margottid at comune.lugo.ra.it> wrote on 07/06/2004
12:32:57 AM: