[Mapserver-users] Logical expression with 2 variables

Déborah Drai debdrai at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 14:20:53 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have  problem with a logical expression with 2 keys (or variables). I
don't know if it's my EXPRESSION synthax or maybe a problem with CLASSITEM.
For exemple, in my database, I want to map the elements B1 (in the column
"interet" for the year 2003 (03) (in the column "statid). There is my code:

LAYER #B1
  	NAME "B1"
  	DATA stations
  	STATUS ON
  	TYPE POINT
    	LABELITEM "LOC_REF"
  	CLASSITEM INTERET
  	TOLERANCE 1500
  	TOLERANCEUNITS meters
  	TEMPLATE "d:\developp\projetsbd\terrain\QryStatMapServer.html"
  	CLASS #B1
  		NAME "B1 : niveaux d'eau - puits"
  		EXPRESSION ([statid] = 03 AND '[interet]' eq 'B1')
    		COLOR 0 0 125
  		#outlinecolor 0 0 0
  		SYMBOL 'circle'
  		SIZE 8