[Mapserver-users] MapServer wiki page with problems

Bob English renglish at direcway.com
Thu Jul 8 11:09:53 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I just posted a wiki on the MapServer site.  I recently did some research on
virtual workgroups for a professor at UMass.  I came across a fellow named
Neuss who mentioned in a paper about information quality in workgroups that
wiki's tend to work because the cost of rolling back the spam is less than
the cost of producing the spam.  Let's hope.

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BobEnglishPage

Bob