[Mapserver-users] Re: Rosa applet and Virtual machines (Valerio Noti)

Valerio Noti noti at ciaoweb.it
Fri Jul 9 12:48:50 EDT 2004

Thank you for your response Kristjan,
since Microsoft cannot distribute his JVM for legal problems, I'm very
confused about the use of Java.
If Sun JVM is unstable and slow with map applets, do you think I have to
abandon definitively Java or
are there any solutions to this problem? is it possible (and legal) to
install the old Microsoft JVM where it is not installed?

Thanks again.

Valerio