[Mapserver-users] Road Labels

Jerl Simpson jerl.simpson at rkiq.com
Mon Jul 12 11:36:34 EDT 2004

Hello,

I was thinking I had seen a post about this in the past, but I could not
find it in the archives.  Here is the problem I am having.

I have Local roads displayed with annotations.  The annotations show up
just fine, but every line segment is labeled.  This gives an affect
where the same street may be label 15 times on the within the same map
image.

I wouldn't mind a label showing up 1 or 2 times...and certainly more
than once of a road is not joined all the way through.

Is there a way to get around this?

Thank you,

Jerl