[Mapserver-users] tileindex problems

Dion Duran dion.duran at uei-houston.com
Mon Jul 12 17:04:43 EDT 2004

HI all,
	I'm trying to get a tile index working. I have 3 tif with a tfw file. I used the gdaltindex to create the tile index. I can open it up in ArcGIS and get the extents and everything. I can view the rasters alone, but not with the tile index. The web server crashes and I get a cgi error from IE. The log file is blank. I'm also getting an error whan I try to display the raster through a wms client. I've narrowed it down to maybe a projection issue, but I cannot figure out how to fix it. I've searched the forums and all the documentation. I'm running ms 4.0.2 w/ gdal.

Thanks for any assistance,
Dion Duran
GIS Developer - UEI

MAP
  NAME USTestmap
  IMAGETYPE      jpeg
  EXTENT	575024.00 3484335.99 604176.00 3475599.99
  SIZE           400 300
  SHAPEPATH      "data"
  IMAGECOLOR     255 255 255
  UNITS METERS