[Mapserver-users] adding dynamic charts on the map

eric.belenfant eric.belenfant at ac-orleans-tours.fr
Tue Jul 13 10:52:19 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to add dynamic charts on a map generated with
mapserver.
I use mapscript, and i'm able to generate the pie charts for example
from the datas which are in the .tab files (MAPINFO).
But my problem is to add these charts at the right place on the chart.
There could have lots of charts too.
I heard that i could add these images as symbols but symbols are some
predefined images and not dynamic or am i stupid ?

Would anyone encountered this problem ???

thanks

eric