[Mapserver-users] MySQL JOIN problems

BONNER S KARGER bskarger at students.wisc.edu
Wed Jul 14 09:08:22 EDT 2004

Still having issues with this MySQL JOIN. When in query mode, clicking on a point drawn from the layer with the MySQL JOIN results in a completely blank page (no errors, no images, no nothing). Has anyone seen this before?

Here is the JOIN in my map file (inside a Layer Object), PRDUCER_ID is a field in the .dbf of that layer. PRODUCER_ID is the MySQL table field I want the info joined by. PRODUCER is the MySQL table. :

JOIN
    CONNECTIONTYPE mysql
    CONNECTION "server:user:pass:BYPRODUCTS3"
     NAME "MeatProcJoin"
                 TABLE PRODUCER
                 FROM PRDUCER_ID
                 TO PRODUCER_ID
                 TYPE SINGLE
   END
END

Again, the points draw correctly, but when queried, I get a COMPLETELY blank white page. I think I'm missing something in the JOIN def.

Thanks,
Bonner