[Mapserver-users] Error on import mapscript in Python with Mapserver 4.2.1

John Beisley - RSG josb at pml.ac.uk
Wed Jul 14 09:49:12 EDT 2004

Hi,

Looks to me as if mapscript is not correctly linking against libgd on
your system for some reason. Did you compile from source?

--
Website: www.pml.ac.uk
Registered Charity No. 1091222

The content of this message may contain personal views which are
not the views of Plymouth Marine Laboratory unless specifically
stated.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free