[Mapserver-users] Hi all.... here is my problem.... trying to load php dll's

Merlos merlos at tsc.uvigo.es
Wed Jul 14 12:36:37 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 14 July 2004 13:50, you wrote:
> The dll "php_mapscript.dll" looks as it was walking away.. I mean, an error
> rise when I try to load it: "Unable to load php_mapscript.dll"
>
> As you know (some of you) I'm really new at this point so... please help
> me.
>
> I did the instalation as it's said on the tutorial I've used and... the
> error is there?
>
> Do I miss anything?
>
> Another clue:
>
> 	In the "extension_dir" of "php.ini" I put the path where
> "php_mapscript.dll" is, so I actually have the dll. (I checked it and it's
> there)

Just to check it is a problem on the mapscript dll you can try loading one of
the included extensions such as php_gd2.dll

<?php
   dl('php_gd2.dll')
?>

> (does anyone mind to tell me where can I read the old messages? tks)

For searching on the list I use google. Try using the site switch. For
example, as query string you could use:

          site:mapserver.gis.umn.edu php_mapscript.dll

   Regards. Juan.