[Mapserver-users] JOIN problem

Rebecca Colwell colwell at geog.umn.edu
Wed Jul 14 15:33:01 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I appreciate all the input I've received on my problem.  I've been
looking into everyone's suggestions, and tried an experiment...

To see if the issue has something to do with the expression or field
name/case, I joined my .dbf to my shapefile, switched the DATA source
under LAYER to the new shapefile and the expression worked like I want
it to.  The .dbf is going to be changing over time though, so this work
around is not my favored option.

Any other thoughts on this?

Thanks for all the help,

~Becky